Whether you’re uploading your track to SoundCloud, submitting a demo to BBC Introducing or getting ready to press up some CDs to hand out at gigs, the final step for any track is getting it mastered.
At The Tone Workshop our aim is to help music makers discover their sound. One of the things we enjoy most is working with emerging artists to help showcase their creations in a way that can compete with established artists.
For a limited time we are offering emerging artists the opportunity to have one of their tracks professionally mastered – FREE! Just fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you to arrange a time for your mastering session.
Read our recent blog on ‘Preparing For a Mastering Session‘ for some guidance on how to get your track ready for the final mastering touch before you release it to your fans.
The Tone Workshop – Free Track Master T&Cs
- The Free Track Mastering service:
- is limited to one Track per Artist or Manager, Producer, Label representing multiple Artists
- includes tonal, loudness and stereo imaging adjustments only
- includes up to one round of free amendments (subsequent amendments to the Mastered Track will be charged at our standard hourly Mastering rates – available on request)
- will be delivered in WAV format at 44.1 kHz / 16 bit resolution (other file formats may be available on request)
- The time and date of delivery of the Final Mastered Track will be agreed with you in advance upon receipt of the Unmastered Track and is subject to our availability
- We reserve the right to refuse applications for the Free Track Mastering service
- All copyright in respect of the Track is retained by the respective copyright owners
- You are under no obligation to use or broadcast the Final Mastered Track. However if you do, it would be great it you let people know that your Track was “Mastered by The Tone Workshop” and include a link to our website (http://www.thetoneworkshop.
com) or social media accounts (@thetoneworkshop)